Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ho to display SQLDataSource tasks?

I have a problem with my Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, since I try to click and drag SQLDataSource to design page, it won't display SQLDataSource tasks as usual so that I have a problem to configure SqlDataSource. Any help pls? Is there any way to solve this, since I'm not interesting to reinstall again.

My specification computer : Pentium IV 2.00 GHz and Memory 512 MB.

Best Regards,

Aries


It doesn't display in source mode too? Or only in design mode?

|||

Hi,

I think you have enabled "Non Visual Controls" setting option. In page design mode, expand the menu "View", select "Non Visual Controls".

Thanks.|||

Thanks for quick response all of you. the problem has solved caused by non visual control hasnt check yet.

Kind regards,

Aries

|||

i had the same problem...now solved........thanks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment