Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HL7 to flat file

Does anyone have logic to take an hl7 file format and create a flat file.
I am having a bit of difficulty...........
Any help would be a lifesaver...
Thanks
Greg
On Thu, 5 May 2005 07:46:02 -0700, Greg wrote:

>Does anyone have logic to take an hl7 file format and create a flat file.
>I am having a bit of difficulty...........
>Any help would be a lifesaver...
>Thanks
>Greg
Hi Greg,
I'm afraid you've chosen the wrong group. This group is a support group
for Microsoft English Query, a company product of Microsoft's SQL Server
database. I've never heard of the hl7 file format, but a quick google
indicates that this is has something to do with health services. Anyway,
converting one file format to another is not a typical database task.
I'd look into writing a batch program in a programming language of your
choice, googling for an of-the-shelf conversion utility, or finding an
other group that is more suitable to this question.
Best, Hugo
(Remove _NO_ and _SPAM_ to get my e-mail address)
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment