Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ho do I embed a word document into a rdl or rdlc?

Hello,
I'm trying embed some text from a msword document into my sql reporting
services report. This is actually working with a report that I had
converted from acesss. Within access the msword portion is referred to as
an ole object.
ThanksYou are going to need to create an assembly to get this information and
return it into the "Code.<Function>" call.
=-Chris
"Rob Dob" <robdob20012002@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:eEQFxLr$GHA.3396@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hello,
> I'm trying embed some text from a msword document into my sql reporting
> services report. This is actually working with a report that I had
> converted from acesss. Within access the msword portion is referred to as
> an ole object.
> Thanks
>|||Hi,
> You are going to need to create an assembly to get this information and
> return it into the "Code.<Function>" call.
>
you mean I can't just drag and drop..? wow, very aggravating.. do you
have an example of how I would do this? All I am trying to do is embed the
terms and conditions of a contract that was prepared within MSWord within
the body of my reporting services report.
thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment