Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HLP! PDF headings suddenly squished

I had a report that was working fine ... and now suddenly when it renders it
looks fine but if I export to pdf it squishes up the headings on the table.
All I can think of that changed is that I am showing or hiding table based on
the value of a field (this expression on the visibility for table =IIF(SUM(
Fields!Downtime.Value) > 0, False, True). AND I am showing or hiding a doc
map based on that same expression. This is very odd If the report werent so
complex I would just delete and re-create again. Any suggestions
appreciated!!This was fixed with SP2 which I now have
"MJT" wrote:
> I had a report that was working fine ... and now suddenly when it renders it
> looks fine but if I export to pdf it squishes up the headings on the table.
> All I can think of that changed is that I am showing or hiding table based on
> the value of a field (this expression on the visibility for table =IIF(SUM(
> Fields!Downtime.Value) > 0, False, True). AND I am showing or hiding a doc
> map based on that same expression. This is very odd If the report werent so
> complex I would just delete and re-create again. Any suggestions
> appreciated!!sql

No comments:

Post a Comment